Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Wednesday 130821

Hello Blogg!

First of all we want to thank our readers for the support and your feedback on our fantastic blogg :)
We had a hard time and spent many hours to describe and come up with all our experiences on the first post!

Tuesday midnight Janine talked to her pillow about packing her bag pack because she still struggles with the method to get to know eachother. Martin has the same problem (talking in his sleep) and we realized that on the next trip Martin and Janine needs to share room so they have someone to talk to, Martin actually told us that Niklas with a K doesn´t answer when he´s sleeping. Greta is worried why she hasn´t been invited yet, because she wants to join in their fantasy trip! Martin right now (sitting beside me) has a big smile over his face, thinking about sharing room with 2 girls! Me, myself is still working with the smart board presentation, because I´m blond and didn´t understand what we were supposed to do and I still don't understand... I´t will be a long night for me as well.

We also feels sorry for the ugly duckling and we don´t know how to handle these feelings, probably we are going to write a story about that. Janine, Greta and Martin will surely handle this problem in their sleep using the dialogue method and I probably will make a presentation in smart board!

Sleep tight, Good night

Sara, Greta, Janine and Martin


4 comments:

  1. That is why we a such good roommates Martin;) You talk in sleep, and I am a very good listener in sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    Well, I would like to write some of your reflections on using blogs as teachers!. Is it a useful tool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all a question: Do you want do write US about some reflections - or do you want to do that by yourself? ;-) 'Cause Anne, you wrote: "Well, I would like to write..." :-P

    Anyway, we'd like to answer :-)

    Soooo...We don't really think that it is a useful tool during our summer school. We'd rather talk to each other in real than on a virtual tool. Especially to be interrupted and being asked to finish a real discussion on blogger is not something that helps us in reflecting our experiences. But we have to add: ...in our opinion! :o) So we are looking forward to use blogger in future when we are not in the same town. But please let use only ONE blogg, that would be much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it´s better to use one blogg for all of us, you can easier see all posts and who posted anyway. Now it takes a lot of time going thru all bloggs, time that we can use in a better way. We have all seen the same things and I think a blogg should be used for fun, to laugh and share some thought. Not read the same thing all over again i 5 different bloggs.

    I also think that blogging can be hard to use as a teacher if all students have their own blogg, the time is a huge problem and also comment on all my students post. Its better to have ONE page for everyone to learn from each other and share your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete